Dear Grassroots Musicians – say hello to a new network created for you, by you….
About The Network
The Grass Roots Music Network brings together a wide range of people with an interest in independent music. This includes artists, labels, promoters, agents, publishers, bloggers, authors, media folk, merchandise makers and more.
Our key aims are:
- to bring people together to identify ways we can work together to benefit all involved
- by collaborating, innovating and exchanging ideas, to maximise opportunities to support new music
- to raise awareness and attract people who can help us to build an exciting future for independent music
Membership of our network is free. Join us!
- We’re a place for learning and collaboration. We’re not a platform just for advertising. There are other places for this.
- We are a network working to help one another. We’re not an organisation designed to represent certain people.
- We are complementary to, not competing with professional membership bodies such as AIM, Musicians Union.
- We want to learn from experiences from all over the world. We’re not just focused on the UK.
Join us at