The DIY Access Guide is a guide by Attitude is Everything a UK charity aimed at improving deaf and disabled peoples’ access to live music.
The guide provides a collection of ‘top tip’ lists and easy to follow ‘gig hacks’ to help any band, artist or promoter link up with a venue to make a gig as accessible as possible, even if a stage is up or down a flight of stairs.
- How to set up an accessible seated viewing area.
- How to make your own DIY captions for lyrics.
- What information to include on online event pages.
- How to make an accessible flyer.
- What you can do if your gig is in an inaccessible venue.